1969 Ford F-100 Ranger
|Number of Cylinders:||8|
|Body Type:||Standard Cab Pickup|
Before I begin I would encourage all serious buyers to contact me directly
at: [hidden information]. Although this is a 7 day auction, I reserve the right
to end early.
You are looking at a 1969 Ford F100 short box, very complete, unmolested
truck. Vehicle was in Missouri until the late 80’s, then to Michigan to
its last owner for over 30 years. Summer driver only, no winters.
Vehicle has never been restored, much of it appears to be the original
paint. Has some rust which I will outline below, but nothing terminal in
my opinion. Prior owner drove this to work and back every day, did what
was necessary to keep it a reliable driver. While it has a few rough
spots it never fails to turn a lot of heads.
Description as follows:
* 302 V-8 automatic transmission
* manual drum brakes, recently serviced
* new front coil springs
* new dual exhaust
* factory AM radio still in place, not working
* gas gauge is intermittent? I assume it’s a ground somewhere
* power steering
* black interior with blue trim
* recently recovered seat
* rubber floor mat still in good shape. I believe it is the original
* vinyl door panels still presentable but showing their age
* all glass good, windshield has some discoloration around the edges
* overall interior in good shape
* complete exterior, all Ranger trim in place, decent grill
* at some point years ago, part of the vehicle was prepped for a repaint and then decided to go with the current patina look which has been protected with matte clear coat.
* body still fairly straight, no major dents or dings, doors open and close properly. Tail gate still in good condition, latches fine.
* inside of box mostly original and in very good condition
* some misc. repairs done over the years, lower front fenders, some rust around radiator support. Floors and frame still solid. Lower rear of cab below the box has a rust area, cant be seen from the top side.
In closing, this truck is best described as an original driver, never
hacked up. In my opinion, I would leave it as is and just enjoy it. If
you should decide to do a full on restoration, I believe it is a good
candidate for that, but it would take some time and money to bring it to
“show” quality. I’ve tried to cover everything as best as I can, but Im
sure there is more information that you might want. Please call and I
would be happy to discuss the truck.
I also have contact with a reasonable shipping company and would be glad
to assist. Vehicle offered by a licensed MI dealer.
TERMS; 25% NONREFUNDABLE DEPOSIT DUE AT AUCTION END, BALANCE DUE WITHIN 7
DAYS OR UPON VEHICLE PICK UP, WHICHEVER COMES FIRST. PREFERRED PAYMENT IS
BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER OR CERTIFIED BANK FUNDS. VEHICLE PURCHASED “AS
IS”, NO REFUNDS OR WARRANTIES IMPLIED.
TOP «Ford» cars for sale in Canada
Lattest Arrivals1972 Ford Bronco
1995 Ford F-150 FORD F150 XLT SHORT BED 4X4
1995 Ford F-150
2008 Ford F650
1935 Ford Pick-Up Truck 35 Ford Pickup Truck Street Rod Resto Mod V8 Auto
FORD FALCON XY GT REPLICA ROLLING SHELL SURFER ORANGE SUIT XR XT XW XA XB XC
1967 Ford Mustang Fastback
1966 Ford Mustang Fastback
1967 Ford Mustang Fastback Eleanor
1997 V8 EL Ford Fairmont Ghia not ea eb ed ef au xr6 xr8 falcon
1970 Ford E-Series Van SHORT VAN, VINTAGE VAN, CARGO VAN, CONVERSION VAN,
1997 Ford F-350 XLT
FORD FALCON EB SVO 1992 CARDINAL RED NOT GT SUPER RARE!!!!
FORD FALCON XH V8 UTE NO RUST NO DINTS 6 MTHS VIC REG AND RWC
1992 Ford Mustang Lx
1959 Ford Thunderbird
FORD F-150 PLATINUM 3.5L ECO BOOST TWIN TURBO 02 9479 9555 Easy Finance TAP
2007 (57) Ford Fusion 1.4 petrol, new mot, 76k miles silver 5 door
1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Zh fairlane 1977 t bar v8 suit xa xb xy by classic car buyers
1970 Ford Mustang
Ford kuga, diesel car grate condition
2010 Ford Crown Victoria
2015 Ford Ranger XL Hi-Rider Dual Cab
2018 Ford F-350
2011 MODEL LIMITED EDITION STUNNING CONDITION XR6 FALCON UTE AUTOMATIC
Ford Falcon XM 1964 221 2V Unfinished Project Rat Rod
2015 Ford Transit-350
1966 Ford Mustang
2014 Ford Ranger PX XLT 3.2 (4x4) Highlight Silver Automatic 6sp A