1970 Chevrolet Chevelle
|Manufacturer Interior Color:||Tan|
|Engine:||GM 502 Ram Jet V8|
|Number of Cylinders:||8|
|Number of Doors:||2 Doors|
|Warranty:||Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty|
|Manufacturer Exterior Color:||Black|
|:||“***Mobile Users: Please click "Item Description" below for full description and more photos***”|
518 E Burnett Rd
Island Lake Illinois 60042
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS Convertible Pro Touring
1970 PRO TOURING CHEVELLE SS CONVERTIBLE
BEST OF THE BEST.FEATURED IN "RESTO-MOD MUSCLE CARS." BOOK BY BILL HOLDER & PHIL KUNZ. LISTED AS ONE OF THE WORLD'S BEST BUILDS. YOU CAN PICK UP A COPY AT ANY BARNES & NOBLE BOOK STORES.
MULTI SHOW WINNER.MULTI MAGAZINE CAR.
1970 Chevelle SS 502 Ram Jet Pro Touring Convertible
I am pleased to present one of the finest built 1970 Pro Touring Chevelle SS Convertibles in existence. It was completed in 2005 and it is a multiple award-winning and a multiple magazine car. It features only the finest components built to very high standards at great expense by one of the finest shops around. VIN # is [hidden information].
This amazing Chevelle features the following:
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN:
- GM 502 Ram Jet fuel injected big block- 502 HP 570 Ft. Lbs. of torque- Stef's deep sump aluminum oil pan- BE COOL aluminum radiator with dual electric cooling fans- Vintage air condition system with polished aluminum compressor- Complete Billet aluminum march pulley system- Billet aluminum valve covers- Billet overflow tube- MSD ignition system- Richmond 5 speed transmission- Hydraulic clutch- SFI approved Lakewood Bellhousing- New Hurst 5 speed shifter- 3" custom handmade and polished stainless exhaust system and muffler- Hooker Ceramic-Coated headers- Wilwood 4 wheel disc brakes- Wilwood Aluminum master cylinder- Heidt's adjustable aluminum proportioning brake valve- Stainless Steel brake and fuel lines- Stainless Steel emergency brake cables
- Has been smoothed out and painted gloss black (base coat, clear coat)- Rock Valley custom built polished stainless steel fuel tank
- Global West tubular front control arms- Currie tubular rear trailing arms- Currie 12 bolt posi w/3:73 ring and pinion- Ultimate aluminum rear end cover- HD front and rear sway bars- QA1 aluminum adjustable coil overs- New coil over powder coated springs
- Attention to fitting of all gaps and body lines- Body painted in black (base coat, clear coat)- SS stripes painted to factory specs- Wet sanded complete with 2500 grit and polished to a mirror-like finish
- Complete new wiring harness- All new factory style gauges- All new white leather upholstery: seats, door panels, etc.- New Carpeting- Factory center console- Power windows, locks and steering- Tilt steering column with factory teak wheel- Viper alarm system- Custom sound system: AM/FM CD
- See pictures below - simply incredible
- New convertible top, back window and boot- New 17" Billet Specialty wheels front- New 18" Billet Specialty wheels rear- New 17" 275/40ZR17 Dunlop tire front- New 18" 285/40ZR18 Dunlop tire rear
Awards and Magazine Features
- October 2007 Muscle Car Power Magazine- Dec 2007 Hot Rod Magazine- 2008 Resto-Mod Muscle Cars Book - this is a new showcase book on the world's best-built cars.
- First Prize - Super Chevy Show 2006 & 2007 Joliet, IL- Top Chevelle Award 18th Annual Chevelle Show, Pigeon Forge, TN.- Most Outstanding Award - 25th Annual Super Chevy Show, July 2005, Indianapolis, IN.- Top Award, 2005 Beloit, WI. show (1200 cars in attendance)- Numerous Best Paint, Best Body, Best Overall for mid size local shows
[hidden information]B[hidden information]
GM 502 Ram Jet V8
Options and Standard Features
Stock Number: 9104
VIN Number: [hidden information]B[hidden information]
Model Year: 1970
Model: Chevelle SS
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Tan
Vehicle Type: Convertible
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Engine Description: GM 502 Ram Jet V8
Drive Train Type: RWD
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
- GM 502 Ram Jet Fuel Injected Big Block
- 502 HP 570 Ft. Lbs. Of Torque
- Stef's Deep Sump Aluminum Oil Pan
- BE COOL Aluminum Radiator With Dual Electric Cooling Fans
- Vintage Air Condition System With Polished Aluminum Compressor
- Complete Billet Aluminum March Pulley System
- Billet Aluminum Valve Covers
- Billet Overflow Tube
- MSD Ignition System
- Richmond 5 Speed Transmission
- Hydraulic Clutch
- SFI Approved Lakewood Bellhousing
- New Hurst 5 Speed Shifter
- 3" Custom Hand Made And Polished Stainless Exhaust System And Muffler
- Hooker Cerama-Coated Headers
- Wilwood 4 Wheel Disc Brakes
- Wilwood Aluminum Master Cylinder
- Heidt's Adjustable Aluminum Proportioning Brake Valve
- Stainless Steel Brake And Fuel Lines
- Stainless Steel Emergency Brake Cables
- Has Been Smoothed Out And Painted Gloss Black (Base Coat, Clear Coat)
- Rock Valley Custom Built Polished Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
- Global West Tubular Front Control Arms
- Currie Tubular Rear Trailing Arms
- Currie 12 Bolt Posi W/3: 73 Ring And Pinion
- Ultimate Aluminum Rear End Cover
- HD Front And Rear Sway Bars
- QA1 Aluminum Adjustable Coil Overs
- New Coil Over Powder Coated Springs
- Attention To Fitting Of All Gaps And Body Lines
- Body Painted In Black (Base Coat, Clear Coat)
- SS Stripes Painted To Factory Specs
- Wet Sanded Complete With 2500 Grit And Polished To A Mirror Like Finish
- Complete New Wiring Harness
- All New Factory Style Gauges
- All New White Leather Upholstery: Seats, Door Panels, Etc.
- New Carpeting
- Factory Center Console
- Power Windows, Locks And Steering
- Tilt Steering Column With Factory Teak Wheel
- Viper Alarm System
- Custom Sound System: AM/FM CD
- See Pictures Below - Simply Incredible
- New Convertible Top, Back Window And Boot
- New 17" Billet Specialty Wheels Front
- New 18" Billet Specialty Wheels Rear
- New 17" 275/40ZR17 Dunlop Tire Front
- New 18" 285/40ZR18 Dunlop Tire Rear
- Approx. 297 Miles Since Car Was Completed
Awards And Magazine Features
- October 2007 Muscle Car Power Magazine
- Dec 2007 Hot Rod Magazine
- 2008 Resto-Mod Muscle Cars Book.
This Is A New Show Case Book On The Worlds Best Built Cars.
Avail. At Most Books Stores Nation Wide.
- First Prize - Super Chevy Show 2006 & 2007 Joliet, IL
- Top Chevelle Award 18Th Annual Chevelle Show, Pigeon Forge, TN.
- Most Outstanding Award - 25Th Annual Super Chevy Show, July 2005, Indianapolis, IN.
- Top Award, 2005 Beloit, WI. Show (1200 Cars In Attendance)
- Numerous Best Paint, Best Body, Best Overall For Mid Size Local Shows
518 E Burnett Rd
Island Lake Illinois 60042
Ask for:Gary Udany
ABOUT CUSTOM CLASSICSCustom Classics has been serving the automotive industry for 35 years as the Auto Restoration and Classic Car Sales experts.
What started out as a small restoration shop in a garage back in 1982 has grown to a 30,000 sq. ft. classic car dealership, auto restoration, auto body, and car customizing center.
We are nationally acknowledged for restoring and customizing show winning quality cars. We are a family owned and operated and are small enough to take the time and personally help each one of our customers, yet large enough to ensure your classic car restoration and repair (exotics and race cars too!) is completed quickly and carefully using all the latest technology the industry has to offer. A benefit of doing business together with us is that we can further customize any of our cars for you to your specifications before you take delivery. We offer many accessories (including wheels and performance parts) for a wide variety of vehicles which can help you personalize your car exactly the way you want it. Feel free to contact us to make an appointment, stop in, see our cars and meet our car-crazy staff. We pride ourselves on our outstanding reputation that we’ve built up over 30 years. Give us a call or message us to get started with your classic car purchase or restoration today!
Check out similar vehicles in our inventory.
Finance Your Purchase
Custom Classics trusts J.J. Best Banc & Co. to help you finance your classic car purchase.
J. J. BEST BANC & CO., being the largest Automobile Lender of it's type in the country, is recognized by Antique, Classic, Exotic, Muscle, Hot Rod and Sports car enthusiasts and dealers as the leader in the Classic Car automobile finance industry.
Offering long terms and low rates, financing is available for most model cars ranging from 1900 to today. With the most knowledgeable staff available, and loan approvals as fast as 5 minutes J. J. BEST BANC & CO. will help you drive the dream.
LEGAL INFORMATION & DISCLAIMER - PLEASE READ
Placing a Bid:, Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement. If you have ZERO feedback on eBay, please call or email us to request our authority to bid on our vehicles. Winning this auction does not entitle you to come inspect the car and decide if you want to buy it, but obligates you to complete the purchase! We do not release our reserve prices, as this would be unfair to the other bidders, so please don't ask!TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PROXY BIDDING! Don't lose the vehicle at the last minute! There have been many people who have lost bids in the past because they were not familiar with proxy bidding. When you bid, bid the maximum amount that you are willing to spend on the vehicle. Each time someone bids higher than your last bid, eBay will automatically increment your bid by the minimum bid amount until it reaches your maximum. Don't get stuck loosing a good deal!Custom Classics reserves the right to, Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction. Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary. A lot of our cars are listed on eBay, but few sales actually occur on eBay. If you see a car you like, don't wait! Call us! When you see it disappear from eBay, it means that it was sold by other means. Because we advertise heavily in other mediums, we reserve the right to cancel any eBay listing at any time. Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid. Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid" If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction: You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction. If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction: You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid. Funds & Financing: For help in arranging for a Pre-Approved loan or for any questions please e-mail or phone Gary at [hidden information] prior to bidding. Custom Classics trusts J.J. Best Banc & Co. to help you finance your classic car purchase. Please click their banner in this ad above for financing. Buyers Inspection: Custom Classics has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. The vehicle is available for inspection prior to bidding. BIDDERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO CONDUCT a physical inspection to avoid any misunderstandings AND FORM AN INDEPENDENT OPINION AS TO THE VEHICLE IN ALL RESPECTS. Buyer and Seller hereby agree that THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF THE SELLER shall control for all purposes under this AGREEMENT. All above terms and conditions are applied to vehicle sales, whether through eBay or otherwise. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility. Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturers warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available, e-mail or phone Gary at [hidden information] for details. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered. As a licensed Illinois dealer, there will be a documentation fee.Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared. Shipping & Delivery: All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. Custom Classics will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage! Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by Custom Classics as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not with Custom Classics. The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
Finalizing your Purchase: Custom Classics will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes. Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Gary at Custom Classics by e-mail or phone
[hidden information] within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer. In order to secure winning bid on vehicle, Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a NON-REFUNDABLE Deposit in the amount of $1,000 through bank to bank wire transfer. NO EXCEPTIONS. Within 72 hours of bid closing, Buyer must send balance of funds by cash in person or bank certified funds to Seller. At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.All above terms and conditions are applied to vehicle sales, whether through eBay or otherwise. Please do not bid if you are not seriously interested or not financially able to purchase this item. If you end up winning the auction and not remitting payment within 5 business days, you will lose your $1,000 deposit. If there are any questions regarding the above terms, please e-mail prior to bidding. Serious bidders only please. Good luck!
Selling a Vehicle? Create Professional Listings Fast and Easy. Click Here!
Copyright © 2020 Auction123 - All rights reserved. - Disclaimer
Auction123 (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. However, Auction123 disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad.
1970 PRO TOURING CHEVELLE SS CONVERTIBLE BEST OF THE BEST. FEATURED IN "RESTO-MOD MUSCLE CARS." BOOK BY BILL HOLDER & PHIL KUNZ. LISTED AS ONE OF THE WORLD'S BEST BUILDS. YOU CAN PICK UP A COPY AT ANY BARNES & NOBLE BOOK STORES. MULTI SHOW WINNER. MULTI MAGAZINE CAR. 1970 Chevelle SS 502 Ram Jet Pro Touring Convertible I am pleased to present one of the finest built 1970 Pro Touring Chevelle SS Convertibles in existence. It was completed in 2005 and it is a multiple award-winning and a multiple magazine car. It features only the finest compon
TOP «Chevrolet» cars for sale in Canada
Lattest Arrivals1996 Chevrolet Tahoe
1985 Chevrolet Blazer K5
1998 Chevrolet C/K Pickup 1500 Silverado Z71 350 5-Speed 4WD
1977 Chevrolet Caprice Caprice Classic
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle 1970 chevelle SS 396 build sheet TRUE SUPER SPORT
1976 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Monte Carlo
2008 Chevrolet HHR Panel
1979 Chevrolet C-10 SPORT TRUCK
2017 Chevrolet Express Quigley 4X4
1980 Chevrolet Camaro Z28**FRAME OFF RESTORATION**
1970 Chevrolet Camaro
1969 Chevrolet G10 Van Chevy van 90 V8
1983 Chevrolet C-10 Stepside
2017 Chevrolet Express
1998 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
1963 Chevrolet Impala Convertible
1984 Chevrolet C-10 SCOTTSDALE LS 5.3 SWAPPED
1979 Chevrolet Malibu
1965 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
2015 Chevrolet Corvette
1955 Chevrolet Sedan Delivery
1972 Chevrolet Camaro
1966 Chevrolet Impala
1949 Chevrolet Other Pickups
1955 Chevrolet Wagon
2020 Chevrolet Corvette
1977 Chevrolet Camaro
1988 Chevrolet S-10
2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer
1965 Chevrolet Corvette